Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Proud Parent

Another Proud Parent moment. Celina received yet another Academic Letter at an all school assembly on Wednesday morning. She is going to do great things in life, like all three of my children. 



Last night was also soccer game night. Logan's team tied 2 to 2. Just happy that it was a nice night to be sitting outside for a few hours. 


I had a busy Wednesday myself. I completed my daily exercises, went for a three mile run, worked, then biked 10 miles. I felt so good, I didn't even need a nap. I'm probably going to pay for that double workout because I'm completely not motivated to run this morning. Its a nice day so I'm thinking a 10 mile bike ride is more like it. 
Dieting is going good. I am finally where I want to be with my weight loss. Just a few more pounds left to lose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment