Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Further I go...

The further I go on this diet, the less important the number of days become. I'm on Diet day #46, one and a half months in on my weight loss. I want to get back down to around 145 or less where I was five years ago when I first lost fifty pounds. It took me those five years to put back on about thirty pounds. I'm happy to report, I now weight closer to my original weight loss weight then I did 46 days ago. I still have a little to go and that's not by weight, it's by fat on my abs and how my clothes fit, mostly jeans and shorts. 
I'm going for a healthy maintain weight. I hope to see those abs I work so hard on with planks. I Googled planks and how to get a six pack today. I just need to be around 19% body fat. Last I checked I was some where around 22%. Getting close but not there yet. I'm still super motivated to get the last of the weight off and feel good for summer. 
I originally wanted to lose the weight fast. I tried to do that for about two weeks sticking around 500 calories for the day. I like to eat, so now I'm more realistic and eat from 1000 - 1500 calories a day knowing that I will only have a one to two pound weight loss per week. 



There is no secret to weight loss. You have to do the hard work. It doesn't have to be painful like having to avoid all going out to eat or treats. It's all about a once in a while treat and make it worth the splurge. Staying on track and realize it's a long process. You don't put on the weight in a day and you won't lose it either in one day. I get discouraged when I feel like I'm not making progress. Its hard to really notice any changes from day to day. I do feel a lot better eating healthy and I can tell my clothes are fitting much better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment