Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 22, 2017

Reboot the diet

I had a few days of going off the diet track a little bit. I had wine on Saturday with Pizza and Sunday donuts and cheese. My calories were higher then I should have been to still lose weight around 1700 to 1900 calories for the day. Its Monday, I need to reboot the diet since I passed the Day #50 goal mark and start fresh with back to lowering my calories closer to the 500 to 1000 per day range. I have at least ten more pounds to lose for summer! 

The two glasses of red wine while playing cribbage and listening to a band. 

The four of us split all these donuts from Glam Dolls in fourths. We still ate around 2 donuts each. Not on the diet plan but very delicious! I do not regret any bite! 

Back to running three miles this morning and there will be biking this afternoon. The rain has stopped and the temperatures are going to be back in the low 60's with SUN!! That's my kind of biking weather! 
Looks like we will be getting our roof fixed from all the hail we had last week. I'm so tired of all the roofing companies ringing the door bell. We must have had at least fifteen companies stop by and that's just when we were home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment