Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Arm fat and what do you do about it?

Do I have any answers to get rid of below the arm fat? All I can do is diet = lose weight and lift weights. lifting weights = muscle building, so its hard for me to lose any inches on my arms. Its probably the last place I lose fat along with my thighs. I just keep at it every day, dieting and lifting weights. I'm hoping at some point I'll have some noticeable results. 
I got out and went for my morning run. Three miles and a busy work day is my exercise for the day. I can't forget my daily body weights/dumbbells. Still trying to tone up and see all those muscles with fat loss. I'm not losing weight as quickly as I was hoping because I want to eat more. 1000 to 1500 calories a day will only get me about a pound of weight loss per week. Time to make some changes to my diet. I'm going to stick with my soup and sweet potatoes to keep calories under control and fill me up.  


I've been able to stick with this weight loss plan because I love the healthy foods I've been eating every day. I love spice and sweet. That's why I have my spicy soup and sweet potatoes, popcorn for crunch and fruit for a dessert. Plus, I have a chocolate low cal hot chocolate that I love. It's all about finding foods you love to eat over and over again. I even turned down going to dinner just to eat my sweet potato. I love it that much! 


I count everything, Calories, exercise and keep a notebook for my food. It keeps me on track and I do notice when I screw up. You just have to figure out what works for you. Mostly I think the moto " All in or not" helped me keep my mind in the weight loss mode. I still struggle with wanting the weight to come off faster mind set but I'm getting there each day and have to stick it out to change my food choices so it's not a diet but a choice to eat less and more healthy to keep the weight off . I don't want to keep gaining and have to re-lose a lot of weight over and over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment