Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A double workout, diet update and a birthday

We celebrated Steve's birthday a day early on Sunday night. I made a coffee, fudge ice cream cake and chicken lettuce wraps. 

My lettuce wraps are always good. We tried, steak this time too, but I'll stick with chicken. Kendra made some tasty honey corn bread which was a perfect combo with the meal. 

I've been indulging a little too much in birthday foods. Because last night we also went out to dinner late and had more dessert. 





Celina and I split a salad and their home made ravioli for dinner. I could probably make better pasta but it was nice to go out for a meal. 

I picked up my new #11 fitness book, over five years of working out and still going strong! 

I'm on day 38 of my diet. I've gone up in calories 1000- 1500, but I've been burning around 1000 calories per day. I have to cut back on the food now that the birthday celebration is over. 


Running three miles is done for Tuesday and this afternoon I'll be biking ten miles. I need to start doing another set of lifting my dumb bells in the evening to tone up my arms. There is always something to do and small changes add up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment