Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Eat what you like and still lose weight

I'm not starving on this diet. I'm eating what I love, spicy soup, sweet potatoes, popcorn, peanut butter and bread. Its all in how you make choices. Find foods that are low in calorie, tasty and healthy for you. 

I made it to Goal Day #40!! I'm celebrating a little by taking my %body fat and BMI on my hand held reading device. I'm in the normal to low range. Just a few more pounds to get the % fat lower. I still refuse to weight myself even thought I'm a little tempted to see how much I've lost. I just don't want to think I'm at a certain number of pounds lost, only to find out I'm not there. I'd rather stay motivated on the changes I can tell from my clothes fitting better and the inches I've lost. 


I had a small window to get in my bike ride for the day. It turned out that I picked the same time it decided to rain. I cut my biking short just one mile. I'm just happy I stuck with getting out to bike nine miles even if I got wet. I certainly didn't melt in the rain. 

I've got the day off from work and it's sunny and nice with the high around 67*F. I'm looking forward to my run and biking. I need to clean our house too and catch up on some TV I missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment