Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 22, 2017

Do one or the other.

If you going to lose weight, I believe its best to just concentrate on one thing at a time. Sure it would be nice to also exercise but don't feel that you have to do both to get results. It's important, after you lose weight to exercise to keep off the weight you lost. Do one or the other at first depending on what your goals might be. Having to lose weight is hard enough with eating less. Working out is going to make you more hungry and then it will make losing weight by eating less more difficult. When I lose weight, I have been cutting back on exercise. I don't give it up but I cut way back. It might help burn more but I'll also eat more. Once I'm at the weight I want to be at, I have to go back to exercise daily and start burning a lot more calories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment