Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I'd hate to admit

I'd hate to admit how I spend most of my day. Which is very unproductive. I'd like to be all energized after work and get a bunch of stuff done around the house. Instead, I read, rest and relax. That's what I hate to admit. I figure everything can wait around the house, its not going any where. All the things I could have done with my Monday afternoon, mow the lawn, paint the trim in our house, clean our house, wash clothes, hang up clothes, weed the garden, plant flowers, go biking and lift weights at the gym. Instead I choose to read  and nap. Probably two of my favorite things to do right now. Is there any harm in having a relaxing afternoon? Probably not, but I do it far too often and feel a little guilty for not getting any thing done. 
After all, rest is important to recover from running and lifting weights but mostly my work day. 

I'm a bit sore today after going to the gym on Sunday night with Celina. I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes or 6 miles, and ran on the crossramp for 10 minutes = 1 mile. What I did most of at the gym was lift weights. My arms are S O R E! I needed that! As a result of all my aches and pains, it was off to the chiropractor Monday afternoon for some acupuncture and an adjustment. Not that I feel any less sore today, but it sure did help my headache! 
I got back to healthy lower calorie eating on Monday. My calories were around 900 for the day. I stuck to soup, a sweet potato, asparagus, a little rice and some popcorn. I even had a cheat with a little slice of a french baguette with brie cheese. Day #52 of my diet and week #8. Still not at my goal fat loss but getting there each day. I just need to stick with the diet plan and the weight will come off little by little without me even noticing. It hasn't been too hard sticking with my diet since I love the foods I choose. I'm good with eating pretty much the same thing every day. I do mix it up a little since I've had some tasty treats along the dieting plan. 
I always have the "should have's" from the day before. I should have biked in the afternoon, I should have lifted weights for the 2nd time of the day. I should have skipped the white bread with the chunk of cheese. I should have done less laying around and getting more done. I can't change yesterday, I can only focus on today and how I feel. Which is why I need to get out and run this morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment