Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 7, 2017

No need for Sugar!

I went cold turkey to eliminate sugar from my diet. Well, peanut butter has some sugar but it's not like I'm seeking out something sugar filled to eat. I've now been on my diet for 6 days. Here's what I noticed about being on my diet.


1. I sleep a lot better at night.
I can take naps during the day and still sleep at night. I even slept in past 6am! Zoey had to come wake me up or I would have kept sleeping.
2. I don't have Sugar cravings
This is a good thing because I use to have to eat something sweet every night after dinner. Now, it doesn't even occur to me to do that!
3. I am starting to see more of my abs!!!
The more fat I lose on my stomach, the more I will see the abs I work hard on every day doing my 12 minutes of planking.
4. I have more energy in the afternoons to actually get something done around the house.
 I did laundry, went to the store, cleaned Logan's room, made his bed, vacuumed the house and cleaned up the kitchen dishes.
5. The most obvious, I'm losing weight!!!
I have no idea of how much weight and I'm sure no one notices yet because after all, its been 6 days.
6. It's going to be 70 this weekend and I need to wear shorts and summer clothes!!
With dieting, I'll be ready and motivated to keep going.
7. 100% committed to weight loss, my mind is all in!
8. I feel good each morning, waking up knowing I can check off another successful diet day!
9. Size shrinkage.
My waist is an inch smaller today!
10. completing and working towards a  HUGE goal!!

Happy Friday!!!! Happy day 6 of my weight loss goals!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment