Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 10, 2017

Still going strong!

Day 9 of my weight loss efforts in being all in 100%. I'm still feeling great! I have a reward set up for Tuesday, day 10 of my diet to purchase some new sandals.


This weekend, I stayed away from the happy hours, late night ice cream treats and having any drinks or indulging over the weekend on food. I even had a family birthday where I pre-planned food and decided to just have one bite of birthday cake. I wanted to taste Logan's cake. I was the cake cutter so it was easier to stick to my plan. Plus, we all contributed to bring appetizers. I wanted to make sure there was raw veggies, low cal popcorn and some other non-high calorie foods to eat. I even had two oven baked BBQ chicken wings. Sometimes parties are the hardest to stay focused on weight loss when everyone else is eating cheese, chips, dips and high calorie foods. My tip is to bring healthy foods to snack on and have plenty of water on hand. Pre-planning is the best to stay on track when you know there will be temptations all around.
Logan's home made white cake, with white chocolate chips, white chocolate pudding, raspberry jelly and vanilla cream cheese frosting. It was delicious! Happy birthday Claudette 79 and going strong!

This weekend, I biked two days in a row. We had 70*F weather so it was perfect to bike. Saturday, the kids and I biked to the store and home 12 miles total. It was a lot of miles for the kids but they did it even after saying they were done biking after having coffee.
It was super windy on Saturday and didn't feel like 70*F because the sun also was not out.
Sunday, I couldn't get anyone to bike with me so I went it alone. Just a quick 9 miles down the same dirt road and did a smaller loop to home. I have to get use to the bike seat again.

I'm going to have to make this soup again for tonight's dinner. I purchased a dry mix of Mexican soup, added chicken broth with some water, spicy salsa and just heated up. So good, spicy and very low cal.

I tried on some jeans that I couldn't wear this past year and they fit. They are still a little tight but I can wear them and they will only get more loose! I'm also back to wearing my favorite tank tops. Glad I am starting to fit back into all my skinny clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment