Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 6, 2017

The guessing Game

I have to guess at how much weight I've lost the last four days. Since I'm on Day #5, I'm guessing I could have lost a max of eight pounds or ten after today. That would give me losing two pounds a day. Most likely, I could have lost a pound day on my three hundred calories per day that I've been eating. It's a really low amount of calories but it's better then not eating at all. I eat breakfast and dinner and that's it. Normally, I'd say lose weight slowly, but that approach just does not work for me. I need to drop pounds fast then work to maintain with running, biking and weight lifting.

On Day #5, I'm feeling good. It's a little harder to do my daily exercises, planks and weights. I do find having my breakfast of whole grain bread with peanut butter keeps my energy levels in check. I need energy to work too, which is why breakfast is so important! It's also to eat while everyone else is having dinner. I might eat something different from what everyone else is having but I don't feel like I'm being deprived.


I took one more step Wednesday and used a tape measure to determine my waist, thigh, arm and hip size. I should have started this on day one, but day 4 is better late then never. I still won't step on the scale! I'm already noticing my stomach has less fat. I still have  more to go!

I decided a day 4 reward was necessary. I was at Walmart, the store I had on my resolution to go to less and more of Target. I have been doing that but I wanted a change since we go to Target at least three times a week. I found some cheap $7 workout tops. Who can pass up that deal! For 21 dollars I got three summer running tank tops!

My next reward will be new sandals. I want some trendy flat, tan sandals. This will be my day 10 reward and maybe some new nail polish in a color other then clear or semi clear.

A Puppy picture of Zoey who does not like her photo taken. She runs from me and looks like this when I take out the cell phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment