Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year 2017

 
Nothing like starting off the new year all sweaty with a three mile run around our neighborhood. Celina joined me again for 1.5 miles or one loop around the hood. I think it was about 27+F sunny out. The sun felt good and the wind was just light. It made for a nice first run of the New year.
 
Last night Steve and I went to dinner with neighbor friends to kick off New Years Eve. After dinner we met up with other neighbors at their house. Of course I didn't take any photos! We stayed 45 minutes past midnight and then we were off to bed. We almost forgot about the count down to midnight, we caught the TV with 1 minute to go. It was a nice night out and low key.
 
I'm trying to give up sugar. I'm still having fruit, but not any candy, cookies, cake or donuts. Trying to eat some healthy snacks and limit the junk to drop a few pounds. While I was on Pinterest this morning, I am across this quote! A good reminder to put in the hard work to see results I want in a few short weeks!
 
 
After running this morning, I got right back to my trim painting. Steve even got way up in the entry to paint the window above our front door. Everything is painted in the front of the house. Monday, after working I'm finishing up the last coat of paint. Since Steve is taking the day off, I'm hoping he will do two more coats of paint on the big window and finish our bedroom and hall base trim. We bought all new trim for upstairs and its just waiting to be installed.
 
This is the next room I'm re-doing our trim all in white. I'm starting with the opening to the porch and the sliding glass door that goes out to the deck. Once that is done, I'll think about the fireplace and kitchen making that all white. I'm just undecided if we need that much white. We still will have all the walls to re-paint. We decided to keep the cranberry color in the main room and in the hall, dining room and entry its going to be the same color as the new porch, dry brown. It's more of a gray-brown.
 
 
We are all happy with how the porch turned out. Funny how you start one project, Which was Logan's bedroom and now we are re-doing the entire house, one room at a time. We were due for an update. We've been in our house almost 17 years.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment