Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Checking off another day on my Transformation

I'm already on day 4 of my transformation diet. This is working to keep me focused on myself and have control over my diet since the country is OUT of Control with Trump!
 
I'm sticking with my 1000 - 1800 calories the last four days. I'm feeling much better. I'm also sleeping great!  That's a win/win in my books.
 
I started my day, planning what I'm eating all day to keep track of my calories. Should be a no fail plan since I'm already aware of how many calories I'm going to consume. I'm trying to lower that 1000 calories down to around 600 but no less per day. Its low but I want to drop weight fast and see some results. I'll probably only do this every other day.
 
 
I found two great deals at the Dollar Store, reader glasses and masking tape. They were both, you guessed it, one dollar! I might have to buy a few more pairs of readers to have around the house in places I read. Who knew seeing small print could be such a great thing!

A few days ago I mentioned I needed to get my Thyroid re-checked. I'm also getting a few moles checked out too. Might as well take care of two things at once on Friday. I'm not sure if I need to fast before blood work, so I'll do it anyway just incase.

I need to get back to painting the trim. I have a few more area's to finish and then I'll be done with this long lasting home project.

No comments:

Post a Comment