Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 16, 2017

Taking on the most difficult trail.

Snow conditions on the trail were perfect this afternoon for skiing, even though it was cloudy and 30*f. I wanted to make sure I got the most out of maybe my last day of skiing. We could get freezing rain tonight which makes the trails super icy and that means super bad ski conditions. Not to mention we are going to be warming up and that will melt the snow. I have been avoiding the most difficult trail just because it's a longer trail then my normal route. I'm building up to doing more cross country skiing. Since I didn't have to work super hard to get up the hills, I had energy to spare and if I didn't do that hill today, I might not get a chance to do it this ski season. It only added on another 10 minutes.
 

I tried to insulate my cell phone in my pocket by putting it inside a mitten and then in my pocket. It still was cold and died on me right after I took this photo.

I had good intentions of scraping the rest of the paint off our office French door glass but instead I read all the news on the internet. I needed a rest after all that skiing. I do really like the new gray color on the walls next to the white trim. It looks so nice!



It's perfectly normal to drive around all winter long with ski's in your trunk. You just never know when you might need to get some skiing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment