Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ice followed by some snow

We got our ice last night. Not good timing but I suppose it was better then having it start to freeze out when we were out at soccer last night. We attempted to go to Logan's indoor soccer game last night but didn't make it more then 100 feet before we decided that was not going to happen. The streets were ice rinks and even with four wheel drive we just couldn't stop. We drove around our little block and went right back inside. The kids were happy to hear school would be delayed two hours this morning. It sure looks pretty out. The ice was all covered with wet snow. The roads or at least in our neighborhood still look icy. I'm going to go out skiing before working this morning. Or at least that's my plan. Just start late because I only work two hours today. Easy compared to my Wednesday work schedule. Oh and wouldn't you know it, our heat was also out when I woke up. The temperature was around 52 when I woke up at 4am to let the dog out. Steve checked the furnace and it was just the heat coil. Simple fix and he is off to get a part to fix it. Good thing we have a gas fireplace because it sure helped keep us warm this morning.

Even my daily planks and weights to tone my abs and arms didn't warm me up. I'm sure working and skiing will do the trick. I'll be toasty warm in no time at all.

I am happy it snowed about 2 inches because I really needed some snow to keep skiing at least for today and tomorrow. We are going to warm up to the 40's so I'm sure once that happens there goes my cross country skiing. At least the roads will be clear and the temperatures perfect for outside running. I can easily switch it up and go back to the road. I'm ready to up my miles again too. Back to at least 4 if not 6 miles of running each day.

I'm not feeling super motivated this morning. Some times I even wonder how I've kept working out for the past two hundred and fifty six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment