Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Putting all my energy into what I can do and change

I'm 100% against everything this new president and his administration stand for, I'm going to just focus on what I can do and what I can do for myself. I am turning that focus on me to keep me distracted from what is going on in our country. I will still keep up on all the news but I want to take back control over my life.
 
It's been working so far and I'm sure if things in the news continue on this path. I should have no trouble sticking with focusing on my own transformation through diet, exercise, yoga, resistance training and meditation. Mostly I'm concentration on diet. I have all the other areas down.
 
I stuck to my 1500 - 1800 calorie diet and will slowly drop more calories as I get use to eating less and needing less food to comfort myself in the afternoons/evenings when I think that's going to help me de-stress from the day.
 
Here's what my Tuesday food journal looked like
 
Breakfast- (5am) 1 slice whole grain bread with 1 Tbsp chunky natural skippy peanut butter  (150 calories)
 
Lunch  - (12:00) - 1 large salad, premeasured, with added blue cheese crumbs and cherry tomatoes (600 calories)
 
Snack (3:30) - popcorn air popped  bag (200 calories)
 
Dinner (6:00) Veggie soup (160 calories)
(7:00) 1 slice of whole grain bread with Chunky Peanut butter (150 calories)
 
A total of 1250 calories for the day.
 
 
I spent the afternoon painting. I  painted two coats of high gloss paint on the stair rails. It took forever! While I was doing that, Steve painted the dining room. It turned out super nice. I can't wait to get a new gray rug and some new chairs for this room.
We still are not 100% done with the home projects but so much closer to making some big changes around the house.
 
We will finish installing all the new wide white trim in our bedroom and upstairs hall. I need to paint the rails above our entry all white. After that's done, I have a some trim around all the doors to paint white and the back side of the French doors. Not much left considering how much I have painted white. We are still undecided about what to do with the kitchen. I think we'll just leave it alone for now.
 
 
 
My clients pig. My cell turned off after I took this blurry photo. I had a hard time getting this little piggy to hold still.
 
This is what I found out about pigs. They act like dogs but are smarter. It's litter trained. Likes attention, meaning that you have to rub it's body. The fur feels like brillo, rough, short and prickly. The pig uses its nose to get what it wants. It just keeps putting it's nose roughly on you to get you to do what it wants. It follows you around, can climb stairs and grunts all the time. It also likes to hid under beds. I'll try to take a better photo next time I visit.
 
Good news on the cross country skiing!!! We got about three inches of fresh snow last night. Plus, its still snowing and will till round noon. Plenty of fresh snow to ski this afternoon. I'm pretty happy about that because running is okay but I'd rather be in the woods skiing!
 
Have a great Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment