Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Here comes the fresh snow I needed!

I'm happy that it's once again snowing. I'm banking on there being enough snow at least 3" today for me to start cross country skiing again. I know the conditions won't be exactly great but I'll take anything to get back out there and ski again.
I just checked my records and it was December 11th the last time I was out skiing. Far too long to wait for snow. I just need to work this morning and deal with the road conditions before I can get those ski's out and I'm hoping by 1pm today, I'll have enough of the fresh stuff to get back out on the ski trails.

Monday was pretty busy for us. Both kids had dentist appointments back to back. No cavities!

I should have taken another photo of my BBQ pork country style ribs. They were delicious. I just used some red wine and BBQ sauce with a little onion powder and pepper on the ribs. Slow cooked for 4 hours and they were done. I probably should have made more as they were all gone and we were still hungry. I did make the corn muffins and made sweet potatoes in the oven. I can add one more meal I cook to my list of five.


Celina had her winter band concert last night. She is now in the 2nd highest band. The best music of the night was from her band. We have to sit and listen to two other bands play three songs each before they played. Makes for a long night of band music.
They have one of the largest number of kids participating in band. Nice to know so many kids think music is important. One more year left of band, flute for Celina

This was posted on a friends FB feed. Not sure of the actual source, maybe Pinterest. While I can't relate this to my mom, I sure hope my kids feel this way about me.  I would never let them down like my own mother did to me. I will always be there for them and love them unconditionally! I truly wish I could have said this about my mom. She made her choice many years ago. Very harsh treatment she gave me and not necessary for her to do that. I did nothing that could ever justify her unkind and unloving behavior towards me. That's how we differ and will always. I never did anything to deserve being unloved by my mom.. and my kids will never do anything to make me not love them.

One last picture of our Boo boo.. I think I call her that more then Zoey. She just loves the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment