Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 30, 2017

We got you day!

It's been exactly one year since we picked up Zoey in Wisconsin and

brought her home. Puppies are sure fun but a lot of work. It was tough the first six months of puppy life. It's kind of like having a new born baby, they just require a lot.

Zoey has been a great addition to our family and I would not change that decision for anything. Even with all the shedding fur, peeing in the house when she was a puppy and chewing up some things she wasn't suppose to. She has become a really good dog.

Sunday I was feeling tired and lazy. I didn't even get out for a run. We headed out early to Logan's indoor soccer game. After soccer I took a nap. I felt a lot better after a little rest. I ended up doing the last coat of paint on the stair rails and then I went shopping to pick up everything we needed to make Chicken and pork lettuce wraps for dinner. We haven't had this meal in ages. It's one of the meals that I make.
We have some leftovers which I might just eat for lunch today.
 Since we were having a Chinese New Year dinner, Logan wanted me to make some fortune cookies. They are pretty simple to make but it just takes a while to spread them out on parchment paper. When the cookies were hot, they were sticking a little to the bottom. Once they were cool, they peeled right off. It was too late to form them into the shape of a fortune cookie so I just left them flat. Logan pretty much ate the entire two pans of cookies. The others we had with my brownies I made and ice cream topped with a fortune cookie. Tasted really good!

 It's snowing and I feel really tired again this morning. I'm going to power nap for an hour then go work. After work, I'll just go ski since there will be fresh snow. I just don't want to run/slip in the snow covered roads.

Late this afternoon, Zoey is going to the groomers for the first time. She is going to be all trimmed up and looking good.
I'm still waiting for the blood test results for my thyroid and they also tested me to see if I'm diabetic since I'm tired all the time. I'm hoping to get the results back today. I have to go back to the doctor on Thursday since I want two moles looked at and chopped off.

I have a busy work week ahead but not too bad. Friday is by far the busiest day and I'll be happy when that day is O V E R and it's the weekend.

This week I'm once again concentrating on transformation through diet/exercise but mostly diet. Day eight!! I now have a start weight since I was just weighted at the doctor office. At least I didn't gain all the weight back I had lost. Plus, muscles weight more then fat so I'm still far better off. I just need to drop a few pounds to get back on track to were I want to be to see those muscles I work so hard on every single day.