Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Drizzle.. in January

Over the years of running, I've learned to embrace the weather no matter what it might bring. I learned on my very first half marathon that a little drizzle isn't all that bad. I was always a fair weather outdoor runner before that day. Now, I'd rather run in almost any conditions outside then have the take my workout indoors. I do go in for ice on the roads.
 
Today we had one of those drizzle January days. It almost is spring like with the thawing and rain. I just needed a visor to keep the rain out of my eyes and off I went. Running 3 miles in 30 minutes with out my Garmin or music. I felt good enough to run more but I have home projects on the brain. I have painting to do today.

 
 Our converted dining room to my yoga/plank room. It's going to be transformed from yellow/gold to a gray/brown the same color we used in our four season porch today. The trim is all painted white and it's ready to be transformed. Once the painting is done, we'll move the couches to the basement and then get a new rug and hopefully, two new comfy chairs for reading and dog sitting/sleeping.
 
I'm super excited to start painting the furniture, that will happen in the spring when I can take it outdoors.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment