Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 27, 2017

TGIF, because it's day 5 of my transformation

It's Friday! Day 5 of my transformation and it's going good. It's really mind over matter when it comes to weight loss and sticking with it. The mind can talk you out of everything. I didn't let myself be talked out of keeping to my food plan for the day. Its not always easy, but I do yoga, take a nap and stay out of the kitchen and keep food thoughts away from my brain.
 
 
I don't have many photos from Thursday. When I'm out skiing all I want to do is keep going and not stop. Plus, my cell always quits working out in the cold.
 
Don't look too closely at my hair because I know that I am super lazy when it comes to keeping up on coloring my hair. I buy the 10 minute box, but that even seems like a pain to do.
 
 
I had a little bit of fresh snow to cross country ski. It was just enough to cover up the ice. The trails were groomed flat so I didn't have a track to follow. It worked fine as this time I remembered to put some speed wax on the bottom of my ski's. It sure helped glide over the snow. I still found it to be a  tough 5 miles. It took one hour and eleven minutes! This was cutting the route shorter because I was just done after 40 minutes of skiing.
 
I'll be back out there on the trails today and will keep going until the trails aren't any good to ski.
 
 
What I ate Thursday
 
Morning - 1 wheat bread with PB (150 cal)
Noon - Veggie soup 1 can (160 cal)
snack - popcorn (200)
Dinner - 1 wheat bread w/PB (150)
Roasted sweet potatoes (100)
Total calories = 760 calories for the day. I don't feel tired or hungry!
 
Friday's food plan at night has me a bit worried. Logan wants to go out to dinner for wings and fried fish. Sounds so good doesn't it!
 
Am - 1 wheat PB (150
Noon - Either soup (160) or make fresh salsa and have with rice (300)
Dinner ? Could be 1000+ calories if I go for the wings and fish
 
Snack - popcorn (200)
 
That would still be 1500 calories give or take 300+. Still within my goal range. I just won't be pushing to go out to dinner because I'd rather have a 600 calorie salad with water.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment