Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Out of the Cold and heading back to the gym.

I am now one of those people that only comes into the gym in January. I use to be a regular gym exerciser and would wait for the newbies to descend on the gym in January and quickly see them vanish a few weeks later. I've learned to enjoy being outside more then being in the gym. I have my limits being outside when the temperatures hover around Zero or below.
 

I can't tell you when the last time I set foot in the gym was. I was happy to go there yesterday and will continue to go while it's too cold outside. I just wanted to do some biking. 30 minutes on the stationary bike on random to get in some hill climbing at level 5. I forgot my music so I just looked at the Internet on my phone while I biked the first 15 minutes then realized I could be reading some magazines. Their selection was poor for reading. Thankfully, I found one People magazine to read which lasted another 15 minutes. Before I got on the bike, I did my old sit ups on the reverse bench 20 and then did some hanging leg lifts. That was about it for my weights. A quick gym workout because I was off to work and then home to do more painting.
Wednesday was scrape the paint of the glass day along with finish up the base trim around the house on the main level. I finished up the trim but only had energy to do one door. It's no joke scraping off paint. I'll finish the other door today. I'm almost out of primer paint. I probably have enough to do the stair skirt one coat and then will have to purchase more paint. The more I paint the white trim, the more that I want to keep going. I was planning on not painting the doors at all, now I'm rethinking that decision. I'll start with the door trim and go from there.

I never did put away our Christmas tree, that probably should happen today since it's kind of in the way.


Stay warm.. off to the gym I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment