Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 9, 2017

Where did that weekend go?

I can hardly remember what I did over the weekend. I sure do remember what I didn't do and that was to workout. I paid for that choice on Saturday since I just felt grouchy. It was just far too cold outside to go for a run and I didn't want to go to the gym. Plus, I had slept in and then wanted to get a bunch of stuff off my todo list. At least I did accomplish that!

The main thing that I wanted to get done and off my todo list was to start my yearly taxes. This is the time where I go through all the receipts of 2016. I have to sort them into categories and then enter them one by one into the computer. Lets just say it takes me an entire month to do this. I like to procrastinate till usually the week before my accountant appointment where I turn it all over. Well, the sorting is now 100% done. Next is to start tackling the data entry of the receipts. I have that on this weeks to do list! Fun stuff... ha ha...
I got in a three mile run this morning and it felt sooooo good! I sure did miss running outside. I know how much I complain about being over running some days but when its too cold out to run.. and then I'm finally able to go out and run in 20+F.. It just felt GREAT! I would have liked to run a few more miles but I got a late start and of course needed to go to work for a little bit this morning.


Zoey has a little bed head going on. I felt a bit guilty not taking her on my run, but the fact is there is ice still on the roads in some spots. I don't want to wipe out with her pulling me along. I just can't risk it right now. When the roads are clear again she'll get to run with me. I did take her to the bus stop this morning to see Logan off to school. I think she liked that.
 
I've decided to start bobby pining my bangs back. Hair in my eyes all day drives me a bit crazy. My bangs aren't long enough to tuck behind my ears so for now, I'm just going bang less once again.


I started painting our stair skirt and risers. This is the first coat of primer so it always looks awful. I'll add another coat of primer on today and then start the enamel. I'm still some what undecided what todo about all the rails and spindles. Should I paint those white too? I'm just so over the golden oak.. We needed this change in our house.


Not only did I start the painting of our stairs, I finished up this last decorative wall in our bedroom. It wasn't much left to paint but it was a reminder that I wasn't done painting my room.  Don't mind the fact that we still don't have the new white, wide trim up yet. I'm hoping this will get done by the end of the week. Steve said he will start painting the hall, entry, dining room and kitchen this weekend. We are just doing one room at a time. He's a fast painter so I'm hoping to keep him motivated and just keep plowing through all the rooms. I'd like my house 100% done! Well, we still have our basement to finish up but that can wait for another week.

Just waiting for my lunch to finish cooking. Rice is my diet plan since it helped me lose 50 pounds before. Time to get losing weight and be happy losing!


It's not exactly diet food but I wanted to make something for dinner tonight. BBQ pork ribs for the win with some Famous Daves BBQ sauce and corn muffins. We have Celina's band concert tonight and we needed dinner ready and done early tonight.

 
What else did we do this past weekend? I did a lot of sprinting from the car into the store or house. It was sooo cold out we ran from the cold into the warmth.
 
I didn't take photos Sunday, but we went to Logan's first indoor soccer game at the dome. There is a lot of new boys so it was fun to watch them all play together the first time. Unfortunately, they lost 6 to 7.  A close game... I think once they get more familiar with each other, it will go a lot more smoothly. The boys sure are all tall on this team!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment