Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 7, 2017

It's the weekend!

Who doesn't love weekends? Unfortunately, its super cold out today. I just don't want to run when it's below zero! We have a warm up coming soon enough and I can get back out on the road and run. One good thing that came out of this cold snap is that I went back to the gym. Biked a few miles and did some good ab work. Nothing crazy but it was a start since I'm still paying for the gym, might as well use it. I'll probably go back to running to the gym in the spring, lift weights and run home. It's a good 7 miles of running.

My plan for today is to check off as much as I can on my todo list.
My main goal was to get my tax receipts all sorted. I just finished this, which feels great! Next week, I'll start the data entry job and put it all on a spread sheet. This takes me the longest to do and I'll just work a little on it each day till my accountant tax appointment in February. My goal is always to have it done before the scheduled meeting notice he send out each year. I think only one year I had to delay it by a few days. It always feels good when I am just done with this big job that I save all year to do. I could set up another system to do it year round and keep on top of those receipts but do I? Nope!
Friday night we all went to dinner in Hastings. It was fish fry night and the kids both wanted to eat fish. I was all about having wings! I don't think my stomach liked the Cider and fried wings because I woke up in the middle of the night to my stomach burning. Good thing I had purchased some Rolaids for Steve a while back and had them in my purse. That did the trick and I was off to sleep until Zoey woke me up yet again in the middle of the night. She hardly goes a night without wanting to go hunt at midnight. She keeps barking till she gets her way. Spoiled doggie!

She usually falls asleep by 8pm and that's why she is getting up in the middle of the night! She's just not a happy camper when I try to keep her awake!
We have lots of kids activities this weekend. A soccer game for Logan and tennis practice for Celina. Plus a band concert early next week.


Can you believe that I still haven't finished this tiny section of painting in the master bedroom! I really need to get this done today. There just really isn't any excuse for not painting the rest of this area. I was hoping to get Steve to do the trim, but with temperatures at Zero, it's too cold to cut wood outside. We'll have to wait till next weekend when it will hopefully warm up a bit more. I just would like my room done! The never ending house projects. Which reminds me, I need more primer and some mud to fill in gaps and wall dings.


No comments:

Post a Comment