Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January is humming right along!

On day three of January already. I'm wishing away the next three months because I can't wait till spring and summer which are my favorite months of the year!
I'm still at my home projects, all the trim painting. I got to rip off the tape around the dining room windows, entry door and French doors last night. I applied the last coat of poly. It feels good to have that finished.


 We now have all white trim in the dining room/exercise/sitting front room. We will keep the cranberry around the arches but will have a new wall color similar to the porch, but lighter. I'm leaving the room painting to the professional, Steve!
I was going to not paint the inside of the door because I thought ever one of those glass panes would have to be taped. I can just use a blade to scrape the dry paint off the glass. It should go quick!
I did a little prep this morning around our sliding glass door trim and base trim. Everything is taped and ready for the first coat of primer. Steve didn't really want do keep doing white in this room, but the kids and I over ruled him on this one. We'll be repainting the walls but in the mean time, I am not going to get trim paint on the walls so that was taped too.

Home projects are pretty much only exciting for the person doing it. It takes a lot of work, but in the end you have a lot to show for your effort. A total transformation! We needed this after having the house the same for 15+years.

I am also in the process of taking down all the Christmas decorations. I put less up this year so there is mostly just the tree to take apart and box up till next year.

I found my total running, biking, skiing and cross ramp miles for 2015.  It's fun to compare 2015 to last year 2016.


My biking/running miles totals are opposite of this years. I only ran 514 miles and last year it was almost double 936, while biking went up this year, it was lower the year before by more then half! In all, I just traded running miles for biking and skiing. I'm good with that!


Just a few more photos to share from New Years Day dinner with the family.
Steve's mom made a cake for the occasion and we ate snow crab legs, ham and veggies.

One cute photo of Zoey making sure she can see what food is on the counter.

I'm off to paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment