Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 20, 2017

Feeling the need to take action

 
I felt the need to make changes and to start transforming myself once again. I did this by losing almost 50 pounds a few years ago.. Over five now and the weight has crept up and up back to almost where I started. I did keep up my fitness, lifting weights, doing planks and cardio. My eating habits went back to my fat days. Eating more sugar and food then I needed.
I started day one of transformation on Thursday. I'm going to lose weight because that is the # 1 thing that will make a huge impact to be feeling in shape and looking like it.


How did I do on my day 1?
Breakfast - 1 slice of wheat bread with chunky PB (150 calories)
Lunch - large salad with kale, blue cheese and tomatoes (600)
Snack - popcorn (200)
Snack - Greek yogurt (80)
Snack - 1 banana (70)
Snack - spicy humus and pita chips (300)
Hot chocolate (40 cal)
Dinner - Chicken and rice with smart butter (500)
Total calories ate: 1940

A few more calories then I was trying for, which is around 1500 - 1800 per day

I struggled with the afternoon, I want to eat. The low cal hot chocolate saved me from eating Hershey kisses by the handful. So I call that a win/win. I might be buying more flavored drinks to get me through some rough spots where I just need some flavor other then plain water. I love water but it sure helped to have another liquid to fill me up.

I never did any meditation later on at night. I had a new customer estimate so that took me out of the house for an hour last night after dinner. Which is exactly the distraction I needed to stay on track.

My plan of attack for Friday is to be mindful of my eating. Go get some healthy food choices, and keep the crap foods out of the house.

Our roads are clear and the temperatures are  in the 30's. It's a perfect day to go for a run around the hood. I work late today for an hour so not a bad way to spend a Friday. I have plenty on my todo list. Which is getting back to our home house projects. Painting! I'm starting the stair rails, painting them all white. I'm hoping to have the dining room painted this weekend and a start or all our bedroom trim done. Lets just hope we can stay focused on the projects and get more done. I have to start doing our taxes too so I have to get this home stuff finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment