Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The perfect way to end the day

Taking a walk at the local park around the lakes was a perfect way to end a really nice weather day. The temperature was close to 70 without wind. 
 I have a few photos from our walk around the lakes. We got there with only 45 minutes or less of day light. 

It felt a little strange walking the trails instead of running. I was able to notice a lot more just walking. I usually pay more attention to the trail then looking into the woods. I prefer to not trip and fall over looking around. 

Walking was a good idea as it helped to burn off some dinner calories. 

I'm usually done with anymore exercise by evening so walking might get me out of that not wanting to move feeling. I did notice I slept really good last night. That's so unusual for me. I wonder if that walk helped? Might be worth doing a nightly walk to see if it really does improve my sleep. 

I had big plans to bike 10 miles in the afternoon. Instead I laid down on our front lawn chairs and napped. I just needed the rest more then the bike ride. 

The sun felt amazing... I liked how the neighborhood was super quiet, before all the kids came home from school.. Super relaxing afternoon is just what I needed. I usually hate being lazy, but I sure needed a day to soak in the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment