Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Decisions that need to happen.

I had some decisions to make about my diet, fitness and running. I could either stay right where I'm at or challenge myself and feel so much better. I'm choosing to feel better right away. Here are a few decisions I needed to make. 
#1 diet. It's no surprise that I struggle with losing weight and eating healthy. While I always start off my day healthy I lose it in the afternoon and evening. My decision is to make it simple. Eat the same food that I eat in the morning and at lunch only. No choices and I'll eat less because it will get boring very fast. I'm no expert on this as I too am trying to figure out how to lose a few pounds I've gained and what will work for me. I need an easy plan where I eliminate choice. Too many choices and I make some poor decisions about food later in the day when I'm less focused on goals and tired from the day.
Foods:
Whole grain bread
Chunky PB
Sweet potatoes
Rice/ Salsa
Greek yogurt /raspberries
Brussle sprouts

That's the list. Simple!
Fitness.. more home weights to tone up for summer. Writing a list of what to do. It works best when I write down and fill out what I've done each day for toning. Keeps me honest and its a great way to track progress. 

Running goals.. doing a fun 4 mile race this Sunday. Zumba today for fun... trying something new to keep things interesting. Plus, decided to run to a destination instead of making safe loops by home. It's time to change it up and make running fun. 
Three miles done this morning. More to make up later after Zumba. I'm having right foot issues. It hurts on the top but almost feels like a shoe issue then anything really wrong with my foot. Time to get new running shoes again!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment