Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 6, 2015

3 morning miles

Rain, rain go away. This is what I woke to.. R A I N... I will melt running in rain and dark. Off to the gym where I didn't feel like running. I got a late start, 3 miles on the cross ramp and 15 minutes of lifting weights. DONE!

I was hoping to be excited to workout after a day off but it was as if I never had that day break. Right back at it. 

It's time to make more changes... maybe a race on the schedule to make me look forward to my running? Maybe a new sport? Maybe just run with out any GPS.. time to get inspired again.. Re-group and start fresh.. It is spring after all. A time for new beginnings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment