Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 13, 2015

Explore Sunday

Before I get into Explore Sunday.. I just have to say...."it feels great to have eye lashes again!". It was of course at the expense of me not running or biking because my appointment was 8am early. Instead we did an Explore Sunday. Sometimes you have to fore go the workout to do something different. Plus, my stomach pains didn't go away and who can run with a stomach ache? Not me.  

We decided to Explore the Vermilion River in Hastings, MN. I had no idea there was a waterfall in town at this park and lot of walking/bike paths. 

We could not have asked for a better Sunday, temperatures at 76+F, A bit windy, too windy to bike but the breeze felt nice. 


It was a flip flop and shorts with a tank top kind of day. We haven't had a day like this since September? 

We ended our explore Sunday at the Mississippi river. A drink with some popcorn then headed home to BBQ shrimp and chicken on the grill.


I need to start cooking shrimp more often. I just used butter and fresh garlic. Grilled and then finished them off in the pan to add the butter/garlic.


No comments:

Post a Comment