Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It's that time once again..to get Moving!

Just waiting to get moving, back at running once again. 

How is it that I'm excited (over statement.. ready to run in the mornings but dread it after work?) I am definitely a morning runner! I'm keeping my run indoors since I don't feel like having to dress warm to run in 30+F temps. Burrr.. 
I had a super busy Monday. Evan is on the run! Hard to keep up with as he is super busy exploring the house and whats in every drawer and cabinet. 

The plan is to do my 15 of everything workout this morning. I am going to the gym tonight with Celina and can finish my running miles. 
15 minutes - elliptical
15- cross ramp
15- bike
15 -treadmill
15 - weights 
Work for a few hours and rest, and repeat the workout with Celina. I'm going to try adding more workouts to burn calories and lose some weight. I've been struggling big time with my eating. If I'm busy, I'll eat less and if I am burning more I'll lose weight. Every day I start off trying.. every day I get off track. Small changes can make a difference.. We will see how this works for at least today!

No comments:

Post a Comment