Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday already!

My Monday fun with Evan is already over. He is a busy boy! Always on the phone. It's got to be his favorite toy. He keeps me busy running to pick up after he goes through every drawer and empties it out. My house was an Evan disaster and that was with me picking up all day long. 
I just love his little jeans. 
Celina had a band performance last night. They were being judged. It was a very quick, one song night and that's okay with me. We did get to listen to a few other songs as we waited for her turn to play and then the kids all had to listen to the next performance. We still got out of there quick. Then on to dinner for some Mexican food. 


I didn't give myself enough time to run more then 3 miles Monday morning. That was okay. I decided to use my old trusty Garmin since the new 610 won't give me my mile splits. I still need to figure out what settings I need to have on for my mile times and I've given up for now. I just want to know my mile pace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment