Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 17, 2015

55+F Degree Running never felt soooo good.

Okay, I'm not going to lie.. the first mile always sucks no matter what kind of a day it is. It's just a hard, slow mile to get through.. After mile one I warm up and start to enjoy running. It feels really good when I'm done with mile 6 and come to a complete stop. Sweaty, tired and thirsty. The best feeling.. and I never feel as good all day long, as I do when I'm done with my run. 
Six happy miles around the lake... each mile a little faster then the one before. I guess Logan was right. He said I keep picking up the pace each mile. 
Trails are more difficult to run then just straight ahead pavement. I have all these hills and turns, rocks, uneven ground, sticks, dog crap and people blocking the path.. all kinds of stuff to come across on my trail run. I happen to come across a controlled burn area too. 

Wish all mornings could be this nice. 
 I've stalled long enough this morning.. Off to work I go... happy Run Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment