Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What day is it? Oh Yeah.. Tuesday!

I sometimes get confused on what day of the week it is. I workout 7 days a week and try not to take days off. I do have super easy days but I always do something fitness related even if I am not running at least 6 miles for the day. 

Monday, I took it easy. I was less then thrilled to be back at the gym.  A cold morning forced me inside. I just don't like dealing with crazy winds. I didn't feel like running so I biked instead and attempted to read a magazine for the 15 minutes. I had limited time since I needed to be home to spend my Monday with Evan. I had just enough time to bike quickly and then lift weights. A good easy combo for a Monday. 
Evan is now 16 months old. He quickly learned to play the harmonica after I just showed him how to blow into it. He just loves music and goes from the guitar to the key boards and back to the harmonica all day long. 
I made dinner last night if you can believe that! Logan wanted chicken with ranch dressing dipped with garlic/Parmesan crushed potato chips. I have finally perfected this recipe. Parchment paper works best as the chips stick to foil. I bake them in the oven on the low rack to brown the bottom, then raise them to the top rack and put them under the broiler to crisp up the top. I made my favorite roasted sweet potatoes in the oven. I made some hot buffalo sauce on the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment