Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 10, 2015

It's Friday People!

Where do the weeks go? This week, like all the others, went by way too fast. Here it is Friday once again. No complaining here about that! I don't have any fun plans for the day, but I have a few places I might want to go later. Shopping is one of the places and things I want to do. I have a like-dislike relationship with shopping. I do like to get new things to wear, but I hate the process of trying on clothes. There is just something about dressing rooms, the light, all the mirrors that make it very unpleasant. If I had an invention, I think it would involve coming up with a solution to making fitting rooms more body friendly.. meaning make a mirror to make you look better then you are.  A little self-denial can be a good thing when trying on clothes. It would be great to have Suri or an app tell you the clothes look either good or too tight.. maybe tell you what in the store would look best on you and what size fits the best. You'd think with all the exercising I do, I'd be happy with my reflection in the mirror. Nope.. all I see is the area's I need to tone and the reasons why I struggle with losing weight. It's the added mush of body fat, the un-toned area's I need to fix and by fix I mean my diet to lose the added fat. I'm a work in progress. You would think after figuring out how to lose 50 pounds, I'd have it figured out now.  I don't.. other then exercise. 

Speaking of exercise, I made it to the gym to finish my 6 miles in the afternoon. Not easy going back but Celina wants to go after school and I want to support her wanting to be fit. Plus, it gets me off the couch and helps me finish up what I didn't do in the morning. 

I'm back to taking more caffeine in the morning. Instead of 100mg, I now take 200mg. It just gives me the added boost I need to push myself. I increased my planks from 1 minute 30 seconds up to 2 minutes, for a total of 9 minutes of planking. The extra minute comes from my side planking 30 seconds each side. 

I attempted to make dinner last night. A little fail on my part for not starting it earlier. The good part is that we will have a delicious dinner of country style BBQ ribs for tonight's dinner. 

I've had my new Ipod for months now and I finally got around to sync-ing my play list. Finally, music without commercials. How I missed my songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment