Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Choice

It looks nice outside, the sun is shining and there is hardly any wind. Do I want to run outside or go to the gym? I'm dressed for gym running, not that its difficult to change. Decisions, decisions.. Plus, I have another choice, whether or not I'll go to my last indoor soccer game tonight. Its a late game (9:30pm) and I'll be up till midnight not being able to fall asleep. The next day, I usually crash as I'm super tired from the late night and getting up early in the mornings. I do want to go to the last game. I just wish it was earlier. 
I have an opportunity to play on a co-ed soccer team this summer too with a different team made up of some others of the teams soccer players. The team I'm currently playing on, has enough girls for their outdoor team, guess they only need 2 girls out of the 11 players on the field. I'm just not sure I want to play because the games will be on Sunday afternoon, all summer long. I'm happy I at least have a choice, which earlier this week I didn't as I wasn't needed for summer. 

It's going to be a full work day. I'm happy to be working so no complaining here about that. I'm thinking about skipping a morning workout or just cutting it down to 3 miles of running. 



In a few days I'll be running/ walking in a different city. I am so ready for a change of scenery. Last year when I was in Washington DC, Nike had a woman's half marathon on the first day I arrived. It would have been fun to run this, but I was busy touring and watching baby Evan as he was only 4 months old at the time. I just enjoyed seeing all the runners that had finished the race walk past me with their finish line metals.  They don't have this race this year. I already checked to see if there was maybe a 5K I could run in the DC area but there wasn't really anything while I am there. I'll get plenty of exercises walking all over the city. I probably won't be running at all while I'm there. Just being on my feet all day long will be enough exercise to tire me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment