Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter 2015

Happy Easter! 

Easter morning was a lot of fun having a little one around. I hid the candy and all the kids did the hunt. That's always the best part. Never too old to get Easter Candy. 


Evan loves our animals. He has really taken a liking to Miss Penny. Too bad Miss Penny doesn't share the liking. She is kind of bossy and likes to be left alone. 
We started a new tradition of dying Easter Eggs after breakfast Easter Morning. I am liking this idea. Might have to do it again next year. It just never feels right doing it the night before. Plus, I have to admit, it's not my favorite since its a messy project. 
I'm not sure who loves bubbles more? Logan or Evan? 



No comments:

Post a Comment