Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 17, 2015

Do you see it?, Green....

This is back.. Green, Green leaves, Green Grass.. how I've missed you, the color Green. 
I walked out our front door and right away notice the crab apple tree's leaves popped out last night. I just love these trees when they are in full bloom. Beautiful white petals. 

There is also green grass to run my toes through. I love going barefoot. It was actually warm enough at 7:30am to walk outside in the grass without shoes. I know this really nice spring weather isn't going to last so I'm taking full advantage of it today. Thankfully it's Friday! 
Logan has his first track meet tonight. Here he is practicing hurdles. 2nd from the end. He did really good. I think this just might be his event. They do try all events. I think I heard 3 field events and 4 running races. It should be in the 70's tonight, a good night to be outside watching him at track. 
Are my hands turning orange yet? I do love my sweet potatoes. I've been eating one a day and I know eventually, my hands will start turning a bit orange. 

I was extremely tired after working a long day on Thursday. Staying up late from a 9:30pm soccer game on Wednesday and then getting up at 5am was not a good idea. I was exhausted by 3:30pm. All I wanted was a nap. That's exactly what I did. Took an hour long nap and felt so much better. I even slept in this morning to run a little later on. I'm getting use to running later and not feeling like I won't get out there if I don't do it asap. I use to freak out about waiting.. now I'm okay with it. It just took some time to adjust. 

Speaking of adjusting??? I'm still working on the Garmin issue. I know.. it's going on far too long. I am just going to keep wearing two watches until I have it figured out. I don't want a watch to stop me from running. I'm all about the data, even if I don't look at it while running, I want the info from my run as a record. 

Time to get off the computer and head out to run trails. I've got 6 miles to run at a leisure pace. I also want to do some mountain biking today. I'm hoping I can get Steve to go with on his new red bike! 

No comments:

Post a Comment