Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stomach Pains... ugh!

Maybe my stomach pains are from eating this last night? Hot dog and potato chips? I woke up at 4am with stomach pains.. or should I just throw up? 
Here it is 11 am and my stomach doesn't feel any better. Not a good combo to go run or bike. Good thing I had my eye lash refresher appointment at 8am. It gave me one more reason to not run. I just didn't have enough time to run before my appointment and I figured after would be better. Only problem is that its after and there is no change in how I am feeling. 
I felt all good last night, eating dinner out on the deck and playing cribbage. Even the 2 glasses of wine were pretty good. 

I was driving to my lash appointment and noticed this little opening in the dark clouds, letting in sun light. It was shining right in the middle of the road. I kept driving to get up over the hill so I could pull over and take a photo. By the time I was able to get over, the light was no longer on the road, but off to the side. 
I just thought it looked cool with the light shining down through the clouds. 

Celina and Steve enjoying sitting outside on the deck. A perfect spring night to be outside, listening to all the frogs.

 Forgot all about the pickle I ate. I am not a pickle person. I use to like them I suppose when I was a kid. I remember going to a butcher shop and getting a giant pickle from those huge jars and loving it. Now I could do without. I did want to like these new State Fair pickles, but I didn't.. Too sweet and not enough crunch. Is there a perfect tasting pickle with a good crunch? 

I'd better figure out what I'm going to do for a workout .. Run, bike.. walk?? Something!

No comments:

Post a Comment