Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I'm going to enjoy this!

April fools day.. 80*F no joke! It was crAzY windy but very nice for April!
We woke to no wind and warmer then average temperatures. Might as well run outside even if my legs are a bit tired from soccer. I took it easy and just ran 3 miles by our house. I think biking this afternoon sounds really great and a must do! I'll be tired after working but I just need to get out and enjoy the afternoon! 
I took a few photos from last nights soccer game. I played forward and did less running. It was pretty warm in the dome and that kind of zapped my energy. 
I'll have to bring a better camera next week and take some good photos of my team to post on our FB page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment