Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 3, 2015

Sleep and more sleep

The last couple of days I've been super, super tired. I had all these plans to take advantage of the warm weather we were having. All I could do was to nap. I was just super tired and had zero energy by the afternoon. Is it all the fresh spring air that was making me exhausted? 

I'm guessing being tired had more to do with getting up early and wanting to stay up late at night. You have to pick and choose your sleep and can't cut it short on both ends. My fitbit said I'm getting a good 7 hours of sleep which is more then my normal 5 to 6 hours. I'm still finding myself exhausted by the afternoon. I had to listen to what I needed, rest more then another workout. 
Glad it's Friday. I can plan to run more this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment