Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just another morning at the park.

It was surprising to not see anyone at the park. No dog walkers, no families, just one other running couple going the opposite direction on my last lap running the lake. Not that I mind having the park to myself, but on weekends you just expect it to be busy with people.

I tried moving my toes around when running to see if that might help fix my toe/foot pain on the 5th mile. It seemed to do the trick, as I didn't experience that painful last mile of running. I should wiggle my toes around on every run from now on. If it works, keep doing it!
Do you know I run up and down a total of 24 flights of steps every time I run 6 miles around the lakes. A good hilly workout on trails. My fitbit is nice enough to keep track of all the flights of stairs I walk/run up. 


It's time to move on to other stuff I need to do, other then running, more like kitchen clean up, shopping for Logan and then house cleaning to get ready for the week. Nothing like a fun Sunday planned. There might be some bike riding to explore a new area of Apple Valley. I have time to kill while Logan is at soccer practice and this seems like a good way to spend my waiting time. If I'm too tired, my back up plan is to bring a good book, relax and read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment