Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, July 30, 2016

The oldest bike

It's now official, I have the oldest bike in our family. I got my Trek back .... Like 23 years ago. My bike is still good and works just fine. I probably paid around $350 for this purple bike but back then,  that was a lot for a bike.  I hardly used my bike, but that all changed a few years ago. Now it gets a lot of use and it's starting to show some wear and tare. 
I'm completely 100% okay with my old bike. Although, if the kids don't end up using their brand new bikes much, I might just start using them myself!

We were out bike shopping last night. Celina out grew her kid bike and needed a real grown up mountain bike. we found this one, a gray Diamond Back, just like Steve's and Logan's bikes. 
Celina took her new bike out with us on our morning ride up to Starbucks and home. 
I always order ice water. I'm just not a coffee drinker and I don't need the liquid calories. I'd rather eat them then drink them up! 

The cows were out this morning by the pond. We stopped for a a little bit to watch and more and more cows kept coming over to see us. I'm glad there was a fence between us and the cows!
Off we rode....
I got home and was craving a ham and cheese croissant sandwich for breakfast. I split it with Logan. Half the calories and still a treat for breakfast. 
I needed something to eat after that 13 mile bike ride.  I had to hurry home so I left Starbucks and finished the ride by myself taking the longer, hilly dirt road route to get in a workout. 
Just some morning time with my favorite puppy.. I hope she is done growing. I can still pick her up and she still fits in my lap, just barely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment