Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pedaling together

Nothing is better then having some one to pedal with. Unless they like to pass you up all the time and pretend to have to circle around till you catch up. 
What a great morning to be outside getting in a +10 mile bike ride out in the country. We love passing the fields of flowers. 
This is just what I needed, Steve to workout with me in the mornings. Going it alone is okay 99% of the time, but right now it just makes my mornings a lot better. 
It was pretty easy to get in 10 miles. I felt good at the end of the ride to the point where we could have kept going. I thought about running a few miles and doing a brick workout, but quickly changed my mind. Maybe a day where I have more time, like the weekend. 
 Since the kids were at Valley Fair all day on Monday. Steve and I went to happy hour at Doolittles. We found an old gift card with $13 left to use. It didn't go far but at least brought the total down a bit. 
I've been wanting to tile our mud room, 1/2 bath, closset and laundry room since the day we moved in. We have enough rebate money from materials purchased last year to use it to buy tile. This is what I'm thinking of doing.. 
I just can't decide if we want to spend a little more and go for the more rustic Barrel (bottom tile) or smoth (top) tile. We'd save about $200 with the top tile but I'm more about what I'd like better. Plus, we could use all those rebates from Menards which really makes it affordable. Now to get Steve to pick up the tile and do the work ASAP when he is already super busy working. I've got some painting to do before we can tile. 

After work on Tuesday, I'm going to the $5 movies with the kids and Steve's mom. We are going to check out one of the top movies. I'll have mini review come tomorrow.  Then after the movie, Logan has to rush off to soccer. It starts up once again for fall tryouts and then the fall season/games and practice soon follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment