That's right, it's Friday! Now to get through my run and the work day. Here are five things that I have already accomplished this Friday..
1. I got up early 4:50am to be exact and then fell back to sleep on the floor for two more hours. Guess I needed the extra rest.
2. Played with our puppy for over an hour.
3. Finished my daily exercises, which were EXTRA, extra hard to do this morning.
4. Blogging.. because I just am not ready to run
5. Made my breakfast but have yet to eat it.
For the first time in FOREVER, we have zero plans this weekend. Well, there are some things I need to do, like tar our driveway. We just have no fun stuff on the schedule. I'm positive my weekend will include running and maybe biking too. Maybe eating out and just relaxing. It kind of sounds really good to have nothing going on that we have to do.
Maybe we will do some brunch some where. I was reading Minnesota Monthly and they had a list of the best places to go for brunch. This looks sooo good!
I'm off to run.. cooler weather once again today so I should be all happy about that. I'm just once again dragging... I'm sure that will all change once I get Mile one done!