Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, July 7, 2016

I don't feel like a runner

I don't feel like a runner when I am not running on a daily basis. It's the skipping a run or cutting it short and not going for that long weekend run that's got me feeling like I'm not a runner any more. 
Ive been doing my daily exercises but that's about it. 
My diet is way off.. I wanted to drop a few pounds before this weekend but that didn't happen. I can't give up. I have to get back on track and I will. Last night Celina made a healthy dinner of chicken and zucchini. It was delicious. She is a very healthy eater and always making good food choices. I need to take some cues from my teenage daughter on the right way to eat. She has the whole eat healthy and exericse thing down and I have a feeling she will always be healthy and thin throughout her life. 
Well, I'm off to work and then the weekend starts. Maybe this weekend I'll feel like a runner again when I run every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment