Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 29, 2016

Yes its Friday once again. I would like to say I don't have to work today but I do. Just a quick hour or maybe a little longer? I have plenty to do this morning, which includes getting Logan to soccer tryouts on time or within the 30 minutes you are suppose to be there early. It's one of those Fridays where I have my schedule all rearranged just for soccer. 

Last night, Celina and I went to the MN Zoo on Free night. This is the only time I go to the MN zoo otherwise I like Como better. You can't beat free and its something to do. It was just the two of us last night. We walked around outside to see all the animals. It was a cooler evening and I think that helped because all the animals were up and moving about. Seems whenever we go to the zoo during normal hours 10 - 4, the animals are in a coma. 




I'm not sure why I didn't take more animal photos. We also caught the bird show. That was well worth the wait. We had enough of the zoo after 2 hours so we headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment