Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Muddy Girl and lucky moments!

That's one very muddy girl! When ever it rains Zoey likes to dig in the yard. I didn't notice her come in the door and she got mud all over my just cleaned floor. Out she went to get a bath. 

 We just have to remember to not let her out back after it rains. 
I didn't want to run this morning. Who ever really wants to run? Well, sometimes I do but lately it's taken a lot to get out the door. I did it. Got in my six miles for the day even though I wanted to stop after 3 miles then again after 4.5 miles but I kept going even though my darn feet were KILLING me again after I hit 5 miles. I just don't think I can run longer then one hour on these feet. I have no idea of what's wrong. I changed my shoes, I put on a bandaid to protect my blistered toe but my feet still hurt so much that its painful to just take any steps in my running shoes. I just can't seem to figure out this foot issue. 
After my run, all sweaty with temps in the 70's. 

We've been having some unlucky moments, followed by wow we were really lucky. 
1. Steve put the keys to the camper, jetski, kayacs and bike rack on top of my car after he took the kayac rack off my car. I drove away to work not knowing they were on the roof. I drove down the highway, to work and on the way home, my last turn towards home, I heard a loud clunk and swore I saw something fly off my roof in my rear view mirror. All of a sudden I realized Steve sometimes forgets about the keys. This is not the first time its happened, it's the 3rd and we've been super lucky so far. We drove three hours to the lake with the key on the bumper of his truck one time. Another time he drove to his parents house with them on the bumper. This time we weren't so lucky. I drove back to the spot and looked every where along the road. I gave up and drove home, Steve came home and we went to look again. Just as we were about to give up, a biker came by and asked if we were looking for keys. YES!! YES!! He said they were about 1/4 a mile down the road. He road on and stopped right where the keys were. The key chain was broken but all the keys were there. Looked like they were run over a bit, but good enough. Super lucky for us because I don't know how we'd go about replacing all those keys. Lesson learned.. I can only hope he never leaves the keys on our cars again! Time to make duplicates!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment