Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Soggy ride

I wasn't positive the weather would be nice for our entire ride. We went anyway and just took a chance. I'm all okay with biking in the rain but not lightening!
Only one big bolt of lightening crossed our paths but we could clearly see the down pour up ahead. You'd think we would try and not catch up to the storm but thats exactly what happened. We did miss the the heavy down pour on the way to Mcd's and home thankfully. I had my cell and I didn't want it drenched. Guess, it might not hurt to start carrying a plastic bag just in case. 
 I completely didn't want to eat Mcd's, but did anyway. Maybe next time instead of ordering hotcakes and bacon, I'll just get a scrambled egg with my bacon. 
My breakfast sure gave me energy to bike home fast and try and beat that storm! 
We biked right by Jonathan Yuhas from KSTP Chanel 5 news in Rosemount this morning, while he was out running. I follow him on Instagram and he alway posts pix from around town. I knew he was close by and sure enough today there he was trying to out run the storm while we were out biking the storm. I waved and then tried to get Steve to notice him. Finally Steve could hear me and turned to wave at Jonathan. I am sure he knew (Jonathan), we knew who he was. So fun! 
She looks sad. I am sure she thought we'd take her biking with us. 
I tried to get a few happy puppy playing pix but she moves pretty fast. She just loves her stuffed animals. 
 Speaking of pets.. We went to watch Life of Pets Tuesday afternoon for $5 thats a great price! Plus we got to watch it in the new theatre with the recliners. It was an okay movie. I fell asleep for part of the movie but I don't think I missed much. 
The popcorn was pretty tasty and that was free with a movie ticket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment