Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Just another bike day

It was another humid and 70+F early morning. Off to bike once again and skip the running. I am kind of liking not running! 

I didn't wear my Garmin, but we took the same route and its usually around 11 miles around  trip. We stopped to watch the train even though we could have kept biking away from it. 
It was one of those really long trains. This one wasn't going super fast but fast enough. 

We never did stay to see the end of the train. 
After biking, I had to quickly get ready to work for an hour. I got home to find the kids ready to leave for a new Juice Place called  TRUCE, in Uptown. Just a short 30 minute drive across town.. This place was not cheap but I tasted the juice and the bowl they both were sharing. 

Each item was $9 something, which was pretty expensive but thankfully it was good! 
That was just a snack.. off we drove to Lake Calhoon, Rustica Bakery. 
We split a ham sandwich  and the kids shared the eclair. 
I picked up a loaf of bread to have with dinner. I'm making something Steve doesn't care for. Pork chops with mushrooms, onion and potatoes all cooked in cream of mushroom soup. Salty good! 
 It was raining, not many people at Lake Calhoon. We just drove around, parked at the beach were I got out, took a few photos and left. 
My back is super sore today. We took the kids out on the lake last night. We brought the boat instead of the jetski to pull the tube. It was actually a smooth ride until you hit the big waves. The tube flew up three feet in the air. Logan and I both landed hard back on the tube. It probably would have been better to just let go and fly off into the water. My back is killing me today.  Gee, do you think this is why only kids are ever tubing. Its my guess adults know they will be in back pain if they do this. Oh well, I had fun and I'll do it again.. Just maybe a more relaxing, slow ride. 




No comments:

Post a Comment