Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

No more laying around

I'm so done laying around and being lazy with not working out. It was tough getting back to my daily planks and weights not to mention running. It also felt good too. The good were you know that is exactly what you need to feel good all day long. 
Its pretty humid out with temps in the 90's this afternoon. I am dripping from my sweaty 3 miles. I just did the easy road and path in our neighborhood. I've got a busy work day and of course I dragged my feet to get out earlier so I don't have enough time to run more and get to work when I want. The earlier I start working the sooner I finish. 
I should have made my cookies last night for work today but I didn't. I made more peanutbutter cookies with chunky PB. Celina suggested I dip one side in chocolate. That does sound good but I certainly don't need to eat any cookies. 
I'm sure you want to see a super close up pic of my toes and dirty bottom of my foot. I stepped on something over the weekend and it lodged in my toe. It's been really bothering me. I couldn't see what was going on so once again I used my cell phone to take a photo and blow it up. I think what ever was in there is now out. It's not as painful and the good news is that I can walk normal and run on it now. 
No time to sit around in my sweat this morning. I'm off to work and then some soccer watching in the evening if Logan's game is not rained out. We are suppose to get storms later on this afternoon/evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment